Index du Forum

S’enregistrer
FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

BIENVENUE 
FOLM DAKAR DANTAN - TOUTES LES PHOTOS ET VIDEOS SUR PLANETFOLM.ORG ...
voltage and controllers for this proxy?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> LES + DE FOLM -> PROXI RACE 1/43°
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pfuetze
Invité

MessagePosté le: 16/03/2012 18:04:11    Sujet du message: voltage and controllers for this proxy? Répondre en citant

Hi,
my name is Peter and i´m from Austria, sorry for posting this in english.
I´ve been involved in 1/43rd racing for 10 years.
here´s a link to my photobucket-account - you can see some
cars
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/pfuetze/cars/
and my
track
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/pfuetze/track/
there.

here´s my question:
- what kind of tracks will be used for this proxy (choice of tires)
- what voltage will the cars be run (choice of motor)
- what controllers will be used (again choice of motor)

did i get it right that this will be a no-magnet proxy?

entry fee is the same for entrants from Austria?

Thanks,
Peter
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 16/03/2012 18:04:11    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Fred
NEW 24 H FOLM

Moyenne de points: 0
Point(s): 13 009

MessagePosté le: 16/03/2012 20:02:15    Sujet du message: voltage and controllers for this proxy? Répondre en citant

Hi Peter

First, welcome on FOLM nasvrodié

Our goal is to discover the scale 1/43, that's why the entrants are free to engage the car they want with only 2 constraints :
- no-magnet cars
- cars with a race livery, even a fantasy one, but in the spirit of the period of the car (we don't want a Ferrari 250 TR with a Red Bull livery)

Different tracks will be used during this proxy : wood tracks, Carrera, Ninco and Scalex Classic and there are no particular rools about voltage and controllers.
When I'll receive all the cars, I'll write a description for each of them with the voltage and the resistance used on my wood track with my controller. But this will only be an information : the other guys will be free to follow it ... or not.

Personally, I hope that you are not afraid by this description and that you'll join our Proxy as Lloyd will Okay

"Nous ne cessons pas de jouer parce que nous vieillissons ; nous vieillissons parce que nous cessons de jouer" - George Bernard Shaw

Lloyd.L

Point(s): 125

MessagePosté le: 17/03/2012 00:17:23    Sujet du message: voltage and controllers for this proxy? Répondre en citant

Allez Peter, alors je ne serai pas le seul nouvel arrivant étranger!

Come on Peter, then I wont be the only foreign entrant!

Cordialement, Lloyd
Hawk

Point(s): 2 481

MessagePosté le: 23/03/2012 15:07:19    Sujet du message: voltage and controllers for this proxy? Répondre en citant

come on , let's race with us !

S'il faut être malhonnête pour avoir des amis, je préfère avoir des ennemis "J.Surtees, WC f1 1964"
pfuetze
Invité

MessagePosté le: 23/03/2012 23:42:16    Sujet du message: voltage and controllers for this proxy? Répondre en citant

my scratchbuilt cars are built mainly for my wood track, so i´m really afraid that the cars will have not enough ground clearance for 1/32nd plastic tracks. I tried one of my artin cars on scaley track once and in stock position the car was sitting on the magnet only, risen in the air on the rails. My cars now have less ground clearance than those stock artin years ago.
I could only send a SCX Porsche RTR car, which i think runs really well, but this is only half of the fun, ey?
so, i´ll watch this season, maybe the next one i´ll join.

cheers,
Peter
Fred
NEW 24 H FOLM

Point(s): 13 009

MessagePosté le: 24/03/2012 02:35:15    Sujet du message: voltage and controllers for this proxy? Répondre en citant

OK Peter nasvrodié

"Nous ne cessons pas de jouer parce que nous vieillissons ; nous vieillissons parce que nous cessons de jouer" - George Bernard Shaw

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 25/05/2017 16:21:19    Sujet du message: voltage and controllers for this proxy?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> LES + DE FOLM -> PROXI RACE 1/43° Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

FORUMAUTOPLUS

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation